Nucleus Co-Op (SplitPlay) PC Splitscreen Tool
Do you love split screen on pc but not all games support it and you wish for some kind of PC Splitscreen Tool ?
Your wish is building right here !
The Ultimate PC Splitscreen Tool
Nucles Co-Op is a PC Splitscreen Tool for Windows that allows split-screen play on many games that do not initially support it.
Currently Supported Games:
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
- Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands: The Pre Sequel
- Don’t Starve Together
- Gas Guzzlers Extreme
- Left 4 Dead 2
What kinda works:
- Saints Row 3 (doesn’t connect to other instances, but plays independent campaigns)
- CoD: Black Ops 1 (requires a giant setup I havent written out yet, I`m working on automating it)
What I broke/doesn’t work:
- Left 4 Dead (only the first one, will be back on Alpha 9)
- Synergy (supported was added by d1maxa, I tried fixing but I ended up breaking it more. Will research and bring back in a next release).
- Mouse support (in games that need Force Focus, Mouse support is completely broken)
Nucleus Co-Op Release 2.0 Alpha 8 –
or if you’re looking for old version
So let’s say you want to play Borderlands 2 or Don’t Starve Together PC Splitscreen with your friend here is what you’ll need to do
Before anything make sure you’ve connected 2 controllers to your pc before doing these steps.
1. Click on [Search]
2. Search for your Borderlands2.exe file. If you have the Steam Version, it’s on “C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\borderlands 2”
3. Click on Borderlands 2.
4. Select the number of players.
5. Set the players screens.
6. If you want to change Game ID and other options, click NEXT.
7. If not, you can already start the game by clicking “PLAY”.
8. WAIT for all the screens to position! Be patient, this takes the delay time (10 seconds) times the amount of players + the delay time.
9. Set Network to LAN.
10. Open a Game on any Player.
11. Join the LAN game on other players.
If you want to see more don’t forget to show the love for all the hard work!
Support it’s Development – https://www.patreon.com/distro
Subscribe to their Subreddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/nucleuscoop/
Join their Discord – https://discord.gg/jrbPvKW
Active Developer – https://github.com/lucasassislar
Project Site – https://github.com/lucasassislar/nucleuscoop
Lucas Assis YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8nIafaCCd2jukWQBxBJALw